The Obesity Solution Ebook
- Are you significantly overweight and desperate to become healthier, but feeling helpless and confused because you don’t know how to lose the weight?
- Have you tried dieting and exercise in the past and the scale did not budge? Or maybe you did lose weight only to gain it back and more?
- Are you feeling frustrated because you’ve wasted a lot of time and money on ineffective weight loss treatments in the past? You know you need help, but you aren’t sure who who you can trust.
- Did you finally get the courage to see your doctor about your weight only to feel ashamed and hopeless and misunderstood?
You are not alone. One in three adults in the United States are obese. The usual oversimplified and blaming approach by well-meaning people (including your doctor) to just “eat less and exercise more” just doesn’t work for most people. Since so many people struggle with obesity, there are companies ready to make a quick profit by selling false “miracle” treatments for obesity. Many people fall for this marketing, wasting time and money, and blaming themselves for failing. This can be so frustrating and confusing, but it doesn’t have to be!!
There are more compassionate, gentler, and more effective ways to treat obesity…and I can help guide you to what will actually lead to a healthier you!
Who I am and why I can help you
You might be asking yourself, why should I listen to you? What makes you an authority on helping people lose weight and keep it off? Here’s the answer. My name in Jen Pennock and I am a medical doctor with board certification in Endocrinology and Metabolism as well as Obesity Medicine. I take a compassionate view towards your struggles with weight because I also know what it’s like to live with obesity. I spent a decade living in an obese body, and I’ve helped myself and hundreds of patients to lose weight and keep it off. Now, I want to share that information with you.
In this book, I’ll guide you every step of the way on your journey to lose the weight and keep it off. You’ll learn:
- Why so many people are overweight or obese.
- What might be causing your excess weight and what can be done to fix that.
- How your weight might be affecting your health.
- To feel compassion towards yourself at any weight.
- How your mindset has been interfering with your weight loss.
- To shift your mindset so that you confidently and easily stick to your weight loss plan.
- What eating plan will work best for you.
- How physical activity can help you to reach your goal weight faster.
- If you might benefit from an anti-obesity medication to help you lose weight.
- If you might benefit from an evaluation for bariatric surgery.
You will begin to feel better about your excess weight just by reading this book…before you have even lost a single pound! Once you begin to follow the steps in this book, you might see results in energy levels and some health benefits within a week or two. After 3 months, you will have lost significant weight. You will reach your individual goal weight at your own pace depending on the lifestyle changes that you chose to implement. Whether you chose to lose the weight slowly or quickly; once you reach your goal weight, you will be able to keep the weight off this time.
Don't Waste Any More Time Or Money
There’s so much misinformation about weight loss online. It’s difficult to make sense of all of the diets and weight loss programs that you see online…and hard to know who to trust. You’ll learn exactly what works and what doesn’t work, so that you’ll never again waste time or money on trying to lose weight.
Let me be your compassionate guide in your journey to finally lose the weight and keep it off. Take this step today!
“I’m 78 years old and haven’t given up the idea of being normal weight and not “using” food for other than nourishment. Your book has given me hope.”
Penny Weinerman, Philadelphia PA
“I read the entire book today and it is very well written. It provides information that will help me personally and information that I will share with my patients.”
Frederic M Heitzer, MD., Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine, Freehold NJ
“I thought it was a wonderful read, and for you to tell your story like that gives people reading it a lot of hope for the future. I have struggled with my weight my whole life since I was a child. I recently joined a CrossFit gym and I am scheduling time to work on my vision. We also started cooking healthier meals at home. Thank you for writing this book. I know it will help a lot of people.”
Rob Frederick, Pittsburgh, PA